1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Owner: TWF
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MARK YOUR CALENDERS FOR

(((( JOHN SUMNER'S ))))

BIG MEAT RUN 2012!!!

BMR will be March 16th,17th and most pull out the 18th.

Location is at Disney, Oklahoma with a raffle on Sat. @ 6pm
This is a free run.

A Huge thanks to John and Edie Sumner for all of the time they put in to make this happen for us each year!!!!!!!!​

Please post up pictures/videos that you might have of BMR's from the past. Be it last year or 10 years ago. There are a lot of people that travel a long ways to attend this and the more we can show them the better the turn out.

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Vendors:

Please PM or email me a picture of what you would like to give away as well as a description and the MSRP of the item. I will then add your company name, what the item is, the retail price and the picture or pictures of the item.

Thank you vendors!! It is the killer giveaway items that bring some people back each year. I would guess lastyear close to $10,000 dollars worth of products were given away :grinpimp:

Juan Segobia from 'In The Shade' out of Emporia, KS has donated this stereo for the BMR. $169.99 msrp

Allen with PlumNutzOffroad.com
785-249-9788
is giving away one set of 2" 7075 aluminum links that are already bored and tapped out to whatever the winner wants them to be. No longer then 40" each. A $300 value.

Brad Fab would like to give away weld on grab bars for your roll cage

Meredith Machine would like to donate a fiberglass liberty hood and grille. Valued of $500
Matt Shields 417-621-1021

TrailWorthyFab.com would like to add a set of (4)NEW Stock 12 bolt Hummer wheels Valued at @ $600. As well as 4 37" Goodyear hummer tires valued at $380
Shop #
316-337-5311

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some of the fun from lastyear. Stock Jeeps are welcome. Sure... there are big rigs there but a lot of stock rigs as well.

Disney's new water ride.MOV - YouTube

A few thousand people show up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.