JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! New JK owner here all the way from Beirut, Lebanon! And boy do I have a story to tell you guys!

To cut things short, after 4+ months of problems with my Silver Sahara JK Unlimited (check engine light + evap system failure) and after changing almost every part and conducting every service procedure in the book. The JK still went bust. Dealer was clueless for a fix!:pissed: I demanded a replacement and behold! Dealer accepted and replaced my "no-fix-JK" with a brand new Red Rock Sahara Unlimited :bounce:

Funniest part of the story is that, prior to the Red Rock one, they had another silver one and I told them I'll take it cause I really liked Silver (hense my original car), and while they were delivering it, check engine light came on! Right on the dealer's lot! :shaking:

So they told me to go ahead and pick another one. Only colors availb. in stock were Black, Steel Blue, 1 Red Rock, and the just busted Silver replacement. You guessed it, Red Rock was my pick :D

Picking it up tomorrow morning, given that it doesn't go bust again :grinpimp:

Anyway, hello and "jeep-wave" to everyone here!

Cheers :beer:

Rafic.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wallow!!! Kifak? Welcome brother; I'm born in bourjhamoud. We also have property in dbayeh and bahlbehk. My aunt still lives there and my grandparents just came to Cali from Bourjhamoud. ( sorry I don't know how to spell it)

Your name is Rafic? Artiok hayes toun? Ermeni Lebenyeh?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Welcome from socal

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Picked her up today morning...she rocks! And I'm loving the Red Rock color!:bounce:

MrBash, It's amazing to see another Lebanese here! Small world alright! I'm not armani though..hehehehe...nevertheless, I have lots of armani lebnani friends here!

Cheers! :beer:

Rafic.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
not a car!!!

Rafic
NEVER REFER TO THE JEEP AS A CAR........VERY BAD KARMA! :pissed::pissed:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome from FLORIDA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.