JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I have insomnia tonight. Surfed JKO 'cause that is what I do. Looked at Sok66's spyntec/big brake thread. Still can't believe the money spent there. Decided to look at the system again. Went to the teraflex site. Found a video there. Two things: 50' very impressive and the chic is hot!! Just love the girl next door thing.

http://www.teraflex.biz/jk-big-brake-kit.html

Teraflex Big Brake Install Part 1 - YouTube

I think the kit just got on my list. When I was pulling my trailer this summer with a full load of kids and gear this kit crossed my mind. Anyone had this kit long term? It looks like an extremely high quality system that would last the lifetime of the jeep. Anyone got contradictory thoughts?

Not really a tech thread 'cause the main point is the chic is HOT!!

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Looks like it's top notch, well built and easy to install. I didn't see it in the description... if the brake pads are a common size from some other vehicle that would be a big benefit so you have options when time to replace them later.
Not really a tech thread 'cause the main point is the chic is HOT!!
Well since it's in chit chat you can bet we'll be running with that theme then:grinpimp:

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Looks like it's top notch, well built and easy to install. I didn't see it in the description... if the brake pads are a common size from some other vehicle that would be a big benefit so you have options when time to replace them later.Well since it's in chit chat you can bet we'll be running with that theme then:grinpimp:
Thread direction

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.