JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You answered your own question with the hyperlink.

Not to be a meanie, but was it necessary to start a new thread?
This thread is for NorCal people - to see if any NorCal people are going, so yes. I would have thought that was obvious. Not to be a meanie, but was your reply necessary? This thread isn't about the run - there's a website and another thread for that. This thread is about NorCal people going on the trip.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
This thread is for NorCal people - to see if any NorCal people are going, so yes. I would have thought that was obvious. Not to be a meanie, but was your reply necessary?

I didn't notice it was in the NorCal section. I scan all posts in the "New Posts" section only, and I really don't pay too much attention in what sub section they're in. Yeah, my fault. But to answer your question, yes, it was completely necessary. I have an image to maintain.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't notice it was in the NorCal section. I scan all posts in the "New Posts" section only, and I really don't pay too much attention in what sub section they're in. Yeah, my fault. But to answer your question, yes, it was completely necessary. I have an image to maintain.
No bigs.. I was trying to get some "insider" scoop on it.. I'll dig around the website some more.. I think this one's a bit far for me..

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Another pay to play event.....just isn't my style!! I pay for gas and breakage:thefinger: Plus it's to far to be breaking my Jeep:shaking:

Oh......I also pay for my Trees!!:smokin:

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's Fathers Day Weekend. My son is in LA so the two of us are going to hook up and attend this event. I consider it a fund raiser so I don't mind paying for the event. It is a bit far, but the SoCal guys that I have met are a nice bunch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts