JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received our entry today. Any ideas on the trails and who might be coming up the hill?:D:beer:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I already registered. Holcomb! Holcomb!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I plan to go too. Anyone know if there will be a JK run? Last year Larry from PSC was the leader.:beer:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'll be there. Definitely let us know if there will be a JK run. Kinda delaying my trail choice 'till I know. I'm guessing Lar will want to do Holcomb for sure.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
There is usually a JK run. They are hoping for Holcomb to be open....but we hoped pretty hard last year and....

I think Dr. Dirty's group from MJR is on the trail team for Holcomb. Will try to get some info from him.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I will be there, signed up for Holcomb and John Bull. Did the Friday Night John Bull run last time, wont do that again, got in at 3 AM and up at 6 AM for another day! Looking foward to it!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm going, as long as I can build my Jeep up a little by then...

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was looking at the registration form and noticed that most of the trails here have a recommendation of at least 1 if not 2 lockers. Since I don't have lockers (yet), should I avoid the trails where they are recommended? I guess I could always get an Aussie and throw it in the front if need be.

Anyone now of some axles for sale for my Sahara?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts