JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics & video from my trip to the Big Bear Jeep Jamboree this past weekend. My Jeep, Clara was partying with the HCR guys in Moab, so I took Sheri's Jeep, Alex, the brand new 2011 to "break her in"--I figured they wouldn't have any "real" trails anyways, right? :D Wearing only a 1.75" Daystar spacer lift, 33" KM2's, some Asfir armor all the way around, and her temporary tags, Alex was BY FAR the smallest Jeep on the trail with the "Red Group" with which I ran all weekend.

Day 1: Motino Wash--my nickname started as "Princess", then "Vanilla", and finished with "Turtle"...
YouTube - ‪BBJJ'11 Motino Wash‬‏

Day 2: John Bull--no turtling for me today--I LOVED this trail! My nickname is now officially "Cream Puff"...
YouTube - ‪BBJJ'11 John Bull Trail‬‏

More pics on my FB page.

Great folks, perfect weather, fun and gorgeous trails--all in all a fabulous weekend! If you have never attended a Jeep Jamboree USA event, I highly recommend it--very professional, and fun can be had for newbs and veterans alike.

Happy trails,

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Dang, that looks like a fun place to wheel. Nice work on the videos.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nice vids, and cool music. Our generation had some messed up clothing and hairdo's for the women folk but our music freakin ROCKED!

Anyways. Nice to see a near stock rubi hangin with some highly modified rigs.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Pics & video from my trip to the Big Bear Jeep Jamboree this past weekend. My Jeep, Clara was partying with the HCR guys in Moab, so I took Sheri's Jeep, Alex, the brand new 2011 to "break her in"--I figured they wouldn't have any "real" trails anyways, right? :D Wearing only a 1.75" Daystar spacer lift, 33" KM2's, some Asfir armor all the way around, and her temporary tags, Alex was BY FAR the smallest Jeep on the trail with the "Red Group" with which I ran all weekend.

Great folks, perfect weather, fun and gorgeous trails--all in all a fabulous weekend! If you have never attended a Jeep Jamboree USA event, I highly recommend it--very professional, and fun can be had for newbs and veterans alike.

Happy trails,
I couldn't agree more. I had a great time @ jeepjam in Llano and felt it was money well spent.

Looks like you guys had a blast out there. Love the terrain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts