JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a fancy new bfh with comp stinger, not sure where I want to put my liscense plate. Where is everyone mounting their plates? Pics will help! Thanks

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Just screwed a pair of self tappers to the bottom. Or you can go a fairlead mount.

Could adjust the angle as however you wanted

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody's given u shit about having it tucked up under there? Is it readable head on from eye level?

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
I used zip ties creatively till I got my winch put on ...then I picked up a hawse fairlead mount from Warrior Products through RCO.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
PSC Comp with homemade brackets to attach plate in front of roller fairlead.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Nobody's given u shit about having it tucked up under there? Is it readable head on from eye level?
It could be, could bend it down further. At this point it hasn't been on for a few months and I haven't heard about it.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Take a big speaker magnet and just stick it where ever you can. That way you dont need to add holes and you can remove it when you want.

·
Registered
406 Posts
No need to buy a bracket or fairlead mount. Stick the plate between the fairlead and the mounting plate on the bottom. Just be sure not to push it up so far that the winch rope or wire rubs on it.

Pics:

JD

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
No need to buy a bracket or fairlead mount. Stick the plate between the fairlead and the mounting plate on the bottom. Just be sure not to push it up so far that the winch rope or wire rubs on it.

Pics:

JD
not a bad idea but I know for a fact this wouldn't fly up here as they even give you shit for having license plate covers that cover the top where the state is written.

PSC Comp with homemade brackets to attach plate in front of roller fairlead.
this will be the route I take here shortly when I get my front plate. nice work! :beer:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Good point E - I didn't consider that.

JD

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Pics:

JD
I like this idea, do u have pics further away? Thanks for the responses guys!

·
Registered
647 Posts
just use these. Mounts right to the rollers on the fair lead. Mine has been on since november through colorado blizzards and still on there.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I like this idea, do u have pics further away? Thanks for the responses guys!
I don't have any shots of the whole front, and it's pouring outside right now. I'll put some up tomorrow night after work - weather permitting.

JD

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bringin this one back to life cuz i got it on yay! Used two 95lb magnets to attach the plate to the bfh e disco skid.
Sorry for the super bright background/cellphone pic!

sent via ur mums fishtank

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for the DP... but forgot to say thanks for the feedback!

sent via ur mums fishtank

1 - 16 of 16 Posts