JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 brand new (less than 500 miles) BFG AT 285 70R 17 on stock rims (with a twist). I also have as my spare a BFG radial long trail 245 70R 17 with about 1000 miles on it. The twist on the wheels you ask? While they are stock, I've never seen these on another wrangler. They are chrome with the jeep logo. Cool, just not my style. The tires are new, but I want to go bigger. Also included is a set of spidertrax spacers with hardware. Looking to get $1350 for all 5, local pick up or ship on your dime.

I would consider a trade for a 35-37" tire with good tread, on black rims (I would need 5).

I am in central KY, but would drive within a reasonable radius of Lexington to work a deal.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a pic of what I'm talking about

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And the spare

Attachments

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
They look like they belong to a commander or grand cherokee, but still nice

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Otnoc311 said:
They look like they belong to a commander or grand cherokee, but still nice
That may be. Dunno. They were on it when I bought it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm open to reasonable offers... Don't want to split the wheels and spacers just yet, as they will be needed to keep the tires from rubbing the swaybar.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rims. I had those on my Hemi back in 06'
They look good!:beer:
Thanks for letting me know where they came from. The previous owner must have switched the steel wheels that the build sheet said came on it. Interesting.

I'm sure someone out there will think they look good. I'm just not a fan of chrome... Unless it's covered in mud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts