Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..........of the MONGOOSE

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now it's Phantom...join date 7/21. and still no posts.....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Dont know who he is,but :thefinger:

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
prob not the best way to greet new people, just because they didnt post doesnt mean its someone form over there, i useually dont post right away when i join a forum, i like to look around a bit first

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah...I agree....give him atleast 2+ years to make his first post...come back Phantom and Mongoose...you have atleast 2 years to post....:bawling:

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
new people

prob not the best way to greet new people, just because they didnt post doesnt mean its someone form over there, i useually dont post right away when i join a forum, i like to look around a bit first
I have to post right away. Other wise I forget the site or my password or name. what was I talking about again... :shaking: I'll just walk back to the kitchen, maybe it will come to me....

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have to post right away. Other wise I forget the site or my password or name. what was I talking about again... :shaking: I'll just walk back to the kitchen, maybe it will come to me....
me too. what were we talking about? I go to the kitchen many times a day coming back empty handed cause I forgot what I was after.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
these are not "new people" here to join and post on our forum. They are here to read post and ban you from another forum.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Dont know who he is but :)
Is that better :shaking:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:beer::beer::beer: to Bigjerm;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts