JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
order a trail cover, installed it, it rained the cover leaked like crazy soaking my seats. they wont let me return it because it was installed even though its clearly defective.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
looks like bustabizz is fron 4wd hardware, i know its the same company but different sales team
It's all the same company. It's worth a shot brother. If he can't help he can get you with the person who can if there is anything they can do.

They are a huge operation that will take care of you, just get to the right person. :)

Marcus

·
Registered
785 Posts
Cant you call the manufacturer?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Pack it back up

I've not had any prob's with 4WP's, but if you have all the original packaging, pack it up, as close to original as possible, take it to your local store and get a refund or atleast a store credit. Talking to someone face to face generally yields a better user experience unless you are talking about ANY Gov't agency.

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Maybe you put it on wrong?

Where did it leak from?

WHere is the defect

Just syaing, it's hard to bust a vendors ass when the send you (I assume) a sealed box with a new part and it doesn't work. I mean did you just call them up at say "You suck, your parts suck, I want a refund!"

Did they tell you to call the manufacturer?

You need to put out more info before you go ahead and tell a sponsor of this site to fuck off.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I have had great service from 4 Wheel Parts in Dallas. Bought lots of stuff on line. Had it delivered to the store.....

We would open the boxes there to check whatever I had ordered.....

No Issues

:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im just trying to warn all of you, that if you should happen to buy a bestop trail cover dont buy it from 4wheelparts.com because if it shouls be defective and leak your shit out of luck because you cant return it. i called and talked to both bestop and several people from 4wp with the same results. i personally wont buy from either ever again, i dont give two shits what you do

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
im just trying to warn all of you, that if you should happen to buy a bestop trail cover dont buy it from 4wheelparts.com because if it shouls be defective and leak your shit out of luck because you cant return it. i called and talked to both bestop and several people from 4wp with the same results. i personally wont buy from either ever again, i dont give two shits what you do
Seriously? 10 posts here and this is the majority of them? :shaking: Not how it's done man.

Considering the rep of both companies, I'm thinking you might not have approached either Bestop or 4WP with the right attitude. This "customer is always right" shit doesn't always fly when the customer is an asshole. I'm thinking you either installed it incorrectly or maybe you're just not smarter than the trail cover you insist is defective... you know, either or.

On the upside of all this, it might all work out in the end for you. It's possible the sandy vagina sydrome you're suffering from will be mitigated by the fact you're coming across like a total douche, since the douche could wash that sand right outta your vaj.

So how about you patch that trail cover you'll be keeping because you can't talk to people politely and go shut the fuck up somewhere else?

·
Registered
553 Posts
lol, word ^

I have a few friends that work for 4wp. PM me if you want some help exchanging it. Unless you want to be a dick about it, then i wouldnt help you either.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a trail cover also. The one I have is more for dirt or dust, diffently not water proof. I don't rember which one I got though, but maybe you got the same one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
ur busted

It seems as though everone here and on jeepforum strongly disagrees with you. Please call them and take advantage of there great costumer service and the re-post an apology because i dont think they diserve you negative attitude

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I don't care if you bitch about this here....but don't infect the other sections with your rant.

Sounds like you also need to keep on them if this is the all-weather trail cover. They do state that it should protect the interior from rain and elements. If it's a cheaper trail cover (dunno what all they carry for the JK) then you might be screwed.

Welcome to jkowners. :beer:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts