JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
It has gotten lots of attention, just not so much here.

Oh and fuck that motherfucker.

·
Registered
749 Posts
The need for these types of "Critters" crack me fuckin'up .
Him , Rosie and the rest of them that hate America should be shown the door .Rosie promised that she (it)would leave the Country ,but...….there are plenty more.
The need for validation is unreal , whatever can give them a voice . Once we quit paying attention they will vanish .
The media gives them that voice . We need to send a message somehow that this kind of behavior won't be tolerated , quit buying their advertisers products , then they have no voice .

I won't buy anything nike .

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Un Lupus hit the nail on the head. Stop giving these guys there 15 seconds of fame and let them fade into oblivion.

I for one did toss all my Nike shit when they back that motherfucker. Yeah the stuff cost me money, but I'm not going to be a walking billboard for them anymore. I didn't burn it like a lot of people did. I don't need my 15 seconds of fame. Get rid of it, nothing nice to say don't say it, and move the f on.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
He’s a Shoe salesman..........he’ll sell more shoes

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
He’s a Shoe salesman..........he’ll sell more shoes
Al Bundy was a better football player and a better shoe salesman.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I feel like I have seen more media coverage of people whining about the latest cast of the Little Mermaid remake than this.

This seems to have disappeared from the public eye. The level of stupidity of this one just baffles me.
Ever notice that the crab, Sebastian, in the Little Mermaid is red? Crabs are only red after they have been cooked...

Sebastian is a zombie crab!?

·
Registered
247 Posts
So Colin K protested the use of the Betsy Ross flag on a Nike shoe? Miss Ross was a Quaker, therefore a pacifist and anti-slavery.

I own about two pieces of Nike gear; I won't be buying any more, and seldom will wear those which I do have. I quit watching NFL when the League failed to put a halt to the "kneeling" protests.

·
Registered
749 Posts
So Colin K protested the use of the Betsy Ross flag on a Nike shoe? Miss Ross was a Quaker, therefore a pacifist and anti-slavery.

I own about two pieces of Nike gear; I won't be buying any more, and seldom will wear those which I do have. I quit watching NFL when the League failed to put a halt to the "kneeling" protests.
Yeah, I quit watching anything nfl when the black panther salute was the thing ,way before the Kraperdick came to be .

Will not support any of the sponsors of an organization that pays their employees for political activation against My Country .

No papa johns , no ford , and no nike , there are plenty of other advertisers that support this nonsense that I'm careful not to facilitate the deference to our Anthem and Flag.

I own a ford truck and wince when I can't find aftermarket suppliers when in need of something to keep it on the road .
I've gone as far as buying a new Dodge Truck, I really think the old ford is a better truck but they will just not profit from their political crap at the expense of this United States Of America .

I believe slavery is and was wrong but that shit that was many generations ago , slavery goes back over two thousand years .
No one is asking for reparations from the tribes that sold into slavery those that were captured during raids on opposing tribes .
But again I am repeating myself , this is the only way that these jerks can be relevant , they need their constant fifteen minutes of fame , their need for validation must be monumental .

·
Registered
749 Posts
$10 says Nike did it as a publicity stunt hand in hand with that piece of shit Kaperdick.

You are probably right , any publicity is "publicity" mentality that is happening now days is considered cool to a certain sect of the population .
Used to be a company would shy away from any negativity, now it seems as though it reinforces that particular sect of society to rejoice in that negativity.
What it does for me is drive me further away from their products.

nike manufactures their crap over seas maybe they along with all their supporters should leave our shores altogether .

I would like to see all of those that don't support our Country to just leave , many have publicly said that they would , but guess what they are still here.

Go Figure .

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
That's because they're all full of fake moral outrage. They don't believe it, hell, most don't even know what they're talking about...........they just follow the heard.

I'd like to know how many pairs of those shoes Nike actually made. If they made a fuck ton, than maybe they did bow down. If they only made enough to get the word out, then it was all a big farse.

·
Registered
749 Posts
That's because they're all full of fake moral outrage. They don't believe it, hell, most don't even know what they're talking about...........they just follow the heard.

I'd like to know how many pairs of those shoes Nike actually made. If they made a fuck ton, than maybe they did bow down. If they only made enough to get the word out, then it was all a big farse.

I don't know for sure , but I believe I heard a report that there was only a small run on the streets, then they recalled them.
The same source also said that the ones that didn't get returned were selling for big bucks on the interwebs .
Maybe someone could get their hands on a pair and kraperstain might have one stuffed where the sun don't shine .
And the other should be served on a plate and washed down with a glass of warm piss .>:)

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Chris Loesch approached Nike about buying them all at x price, selling them and donating all proceeds to Vets.....Nike never responded.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts