JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. I am selling my good-as-new, just broken in but not broken or dirty soundbar cap and wrap-around windjammer off my JK. Now that I have my Trektop (FINALLY!), I'm not going to be using them. Asking $200 plus shipping. These are in great shape.
Sorry, no pics, as I still don't have a memory card for the new digicam (guess what I'm buying with the $ from this!). I'm located in eastern/upstate NY, if you'd like to meet up and save on shipping. Thanks! Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry- I still don't have a digicam. If you go on 4WD hardware or Q-tec's site, you can see pics. I'm also adding my Bestop bikini top and header channel to this- would do $280 shipped for all 3- Mark W.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
It amazes me that people that sell shit don't take the time to write a decent ad or show WTF they're selling. So make people search other sites since they don't know every product on the market.

Since I'm being an asshole, I figure I'd do something nice. Here is what is being sold.

Bestop Soundbar Cap

Wraparound Windjammer

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, sweetie. I sent my last post in from my Blackberry- was going to post links when I got home, but you saved me the doing- thanks! :) Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump- for $350 will do OEM door surrounds, a spare header channel, and the bikini, cap, and windjammer! SWEET deal- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do, but wasn't planning on selling it. I'd include it for another $50, however, as I've realized it wouldn't work with my harnesses- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump- so everything- the bikini top, wraparound windjammer, soundbar cap, duster, and spare bits for $400 shipped! All good as new- PM me or post on up! Mark W.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Edit: Only a $34 savings over using 4wd.com. I'll pass for now, but PM me if you drop the price

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM me when you realize your math's off :) That's 2 header channel bars, a bikini top, wraparound windjammer, soundbar cap, duster cover, door surrounds- for $400 shipped! Cheers- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Look hulk hogans of the keyboards I deleted my post, all I was trying to do was throw out a reason why no one jumped on this is because I figured people got the same sale email on the tops from 4wp's. And maybe everyone jumped on that deal and why no one has snapped this up and cl or eBay may up your chances. Anyway sale is over so hopefully it will sell. Now back to your scheduled nightly bitch fest.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good for you. Thanks for trying to make me look bad. But as I've said, if you don't want some parts, you can get that price dropped. Also, I'm not selling mine versus a sale price, but as a percentage of what I paid for them, and what fair market value is. If I changed my pricing at my shop for services every time someone had a sale, I'd have gone out of business long ago.
Thanks for wasting your time, mine, and anyone else's who reads that.
Can I get a moderator to delete that crap? Thanks! Mark W.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
ya know what? It's his stuff and he can ask whatever the hell he wants for it. It looks like you're not planning on making an offer, but instead just want to drive his price down for whatever reason. Stay the #@(& out of his thread. If you are just wanting to help the guy get more offers by suggesting what YOU think is a fair pice.....PM him.

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Sorry

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok- this is a sales thread. Why do these fools keep posting their jibba jabba on my sales post?
That's known as "thread jacking"- go push the little green "search" button and find your answer- not ask a question on a sale forum. Damn, dude- fail- Mark W.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts