JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen these on quadratecs website however I was wondering if anyone had any pics of theirs with these on them. Im looking to get half doors but just cant wait for the metal half doors to come out (took a big dent to the door trail riding * way worth it).

Any insight would be appreciated.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya but are the highrocks have a full metal lower door? I thought they only offered the tube doors and also what about the top window to fit the highrocks. I need something that i can use for all weather.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You can get an enclosure for the highrocks to give them an OEM half door kinda look. Not sure if the overlay is metal or plastic, I'm gonna guess plastic. They also accept soft upper half's and OEM mirrors. So til it's all said and done, it'd be very close to a regular set of half doors. Now, I'm not sure of the availability of the enclosure skins and upper window sections, but chances are that everything isn't available yet and it's gonna cost more to go that route than just grabbing the two piece soft doors (which I'm sure are already backordered).

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
I have Bestop soft doors (upper and lowers) on back order, no due date as of yet. Just the lowers are also available as half doors

Notice the slant back top a la the Offroad Heros soft top:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts