JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full set of Bestop JKU 2 piece soft doors.
I’m looking at picking up some hard lower half doors like either JCR, Savvy, or the Bestop Element with Enclosure Panels.

Do my soft uppers fit any of these lower half doors? I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere.

·
Vendor
664 Posts
So I have the Savvy half doors. For the rear they dropped right in.
For the front on MINE I had to modify the mounts.
I actually went to Bestop HQ and had them fitted. They may have reached out to Savvy on this and Savvy modified them, not sure.
Good luck!

I have a full set of Bestop JKU 2 piece soft doors.
I’m looking at picking up some hard lower half doors like either JCR, Savvy, or the Bestop Element with Enclosure Panels.

Do my soft uppers fit any of these lower half doors? I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I received the Bestop Element Doors and right away made sure my bestop 2 peice soft door UPPERS would work on these Element Doors. THEY DO! Bestop wants to sell you a separate upper to match the Element Door, the only thing I can think of that might be different would be the lack of Velcro on the bottom, other wise I'm not sure why they wouldn't tell everyone that YES indeed they are interchangeable. So now I'm pretty certain that the 2 piece soft door UPPERS will also work on the Savvy and the JCR JK half doors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts