JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

This is a used, full set of Bestop HighRock 4x4 Fender Flares (Part# 49250-01) for a Jeep Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK. They were on my JK for a couple years. They are in good shape with normal wear and tear. Installation is very simple with trim screws and 3M tape on top of existing flares. No drilling or cutting required.

$200 shipped to the lower 48

Info from Bestop:
The Bestop HighRock 4x4 Fender Flares for the JK are the easiest application on the market today! Constructed of impact resistant, flexible ABS plastic with an ultraviolet laminate cap to reduce graying or chalking, these flares are 2.5" wider than the standard OE flare. This application fits directly over the existing OEM factory flares and will fit Rubicon models. The Flares fit using 3M self adhesive tape that bonds securely to the existing flare and will not come apart. The flare wraps completely around the existing OE flare to provide complete coverage from any elements for hard core rock crawling or an easy drive. Either way Bestop's flares have you covered!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's Friday, how about a price drop. $300 shipped to the lower 48, or $260 for local pickup in Atlanta. These are great if you are required to cover a certain percentage of tire tread in your state!

·
Registered
68 Posts
how well do they work for keeping crap off the side? I have aftermarket wheels and all the shit gets thrown on the side of the Jeep. Wife doesn't like the snow and slush that collects on the door handles.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, I need these things out of my garage. I'm dropping it down to $250 shipped to the lower 48. Someone please snatch these up so the wife stops yelling at me about all the Jeep parts in the garage.

:shitstorm:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These are going in the trash if I don't get any takers by the end of the weekend. Hate to see these go to waste.

·
Registered
457 Posts
If you are seriously throwing them away, don't. I can put them in my warehouse until someone needs them to go to stock or whatever. PM me if you want me to just store them. Not offering any money though. Sorry.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If no one is interested, I might take you up on that. We just have a one car garage and it's packed to the brim. We cleaned it out last weekend and these are the only things left in the way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, if FedEx's website is anywhere close to accurate. Based on the size of this box, it's gonna cost $68 to ship this to you. I'm gonna stop by the store today and verify that. Sounds a little high if you ask me. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts