JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used but good condition besttop flexatrunk for a 4 door. It was useful for storing my things in the back when I took off the top, but I dont do that quite as often anymore. I cut out the opening for the subwoofer.
Here is a link to what it is:
http://www.bestop.com/installation_guides/42635.pdf
It costs 420 dollars new so I think 150 is a good starting point. Or best offer.
I am in southern california

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
subwoofer cutout

Yes there was a perforation on the side to account for the factory subwoofer. I had to cut that out along the dotted lines to account for my factory subwoofer. It will still work if you dont have the subwoofer, it just wont look as clean from the inside. From teh outside, you wouldnt be able to tell

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shipping

I will check into shipping costs this weekend. Probably wont be cheap because its suprisingly kind of heavy (50 lbs or so), but I will check

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shipping cost

it looks like shipping would be about 35 bucks. That is just an estimate based on what I think the package will weigh and what I guess the size to be. How about we call it 185 delivered to you. If I can ship it for less, I will refend the difference, if it costs more, I will eat it. BTW, it will take about 10 days for it to get there. Anything quicker is ridiculously expensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts