JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a great deal on a Bestop Supertop and i was a bit hesitant to buy it because of what i read about the quality of the top, but for the price i couldn't pass it up. I wanted a factory Mopar top but couldn't find any around my area for a reasonable price. I installed the Supertop and though i'm not 100% satisfied with the fit, it does the job for a summer top only. I have a hard top for the winter. When i got it, it was missing parts, the fit was crappy (i blame this on myself for not knowing how to install and adjust a soft top very well :slap:) and i have leaks everywhere. Most notible was at the back seam above the rear window. It was dripping like a fawcet. Plus my tailgate bar seems to be to short. The seal for the tailgate seems to be about 1-1/2" to short on both sides so i have a huge gap there.

So I go direct to Bestop to see if they can work things out with me and get me the parts i need. Wow i have to say their customer service is top notch for a big company. I dealt with Crystal and Jeremy there and i now have some new parts comming and a completely new fabric top on the way. They were very appologetic that i got such a crappy piece.

They are even trying to expedite the parts because of the weather in Ohio being so crappy and raining everyday. They didn't want me swiming in the jeep every morning.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
:beer::beer: to bestop. their customer service is one of the main reasons i got the trektop over an off road heros.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
yea Ive also had really good customer service with best top... overnighted me windows two different times at their cost.. very impressed

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Nice to hear a company that size can still offer great customer service. :beer:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Nice to know!! I have a Trektop NX on order! :beer:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya its a relief to know they have great service. I got the revised updated hardware yesterday. Took only 4 days from the first initial call to get the header hardware, now i'm waiting on the fabric top. They are expediting the top through the company to get it to me in a timely fashion. They even said i don't have to return the old top.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts