JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD. ......

I have a black Bestop Bikini top with header, duster, 4dr and 2dr windjammer. the setup is for a 4dr, and the 2dr Windjammer is only 2 months old. I had the entire setup installed on my 4dr, but have since gone to a factory soft top. All are in good shape, especially the 2dr windjammer. Would prefer to sell local in SE Pennsylvania, but will ship on your dime. $300 shipped to the lower 48

Sent from my Droid

Sent from my Droid

·
Registered
447 Posts
How did that setup seal? I have been thinking about going that route, but would prefer not to have a bigger waterfall in my Jeep than with the factory top.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How did that setup seal? I have been thinking about going that route, but would prefer not to have a bigger waterfall in my Jeep than with the factory top.
My only issue was the same leak on the passenger side door handle that I have with the factory top, but not bad. Some minor modifications could attach the duster to the windjammer such as velcro or sewing. It looks really great on the Jeep.

Sent from my Droid

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
So..

I happen to have a brand new best top wind jammer that I sort of got fro free and that I didnt know you had to have other parts to make it work properly. Will it attach to your duster? If so, how much for the Duster shipped to 33884?

And I'm a 4 door btw.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
So..

I happen to have a brand new best top wind jammer that I sort of got fro free and that I didnt know you had to have other parts to make it work properly. Will it attach to your duster? If so, how much for the Duster shipped to 33884?

And I'm a 4 door btw.
hijacked thread in 3...2...1...

Want to sell the best top windjammer to me? :beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts