JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very Nice, how do you like them so far. Do they seal up good around the door. Any noticeable noise while driving at highway speed(ie wind, pulling the upper section out.) Oh and where did you get them from?

Thanks

·
Registered
422 Posts
Looks good - how much did they cost?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very Nice, how do you like them so far. Do they seal up good around the door. Any noticeable noise while driving at highway speed(ie wind, pulling the upper section out.) Oh and where did you get them from?

Thanks

I haven't even driven with them yet. I still need to do some small adjustments before they'll fit well. I really got them for emergency doors to keep in the back when riding dooless. I'll report back soon.
Got them at Quadratec.

Looks good - how much did they cost?

They were about $400, about like the TJ ones.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice! I saw them in the catalog too but didn't know if they were actually shipping yet. Guess that answers my question.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Just odered my set. Their first shipment is all gone already. Next shipment is supposedly in route.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
140 Posts
On 4wd parts website under the description of the doors it says only fits with the Best top super top? Does this mean it won't fit correctly with the OE soft top?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Crap!!!!! Something else to add to the "must have" list. This ought to really piss off the wife. Oh honey, guess what I just found...............:D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Crap!!!!! Something else to add to the "must have" list. This ought to really piss off the wife. Oh honey, guess what I just found...............:D
No, no, no! Say, "Honey, I'm sure I told you about me ordering these.":D Remember to look very serious when you do this. If you make any gesture at the end of this like a whispered, "Yes!" or a thumbs up, you're lost.

·
Registered
900 Posts
No, no, no! Say, "Honey, I'm sure I told you about me ordering these.":D Remember to look very serious when you do this. If you make any gesture at the end of this like a whispered, "Yes!" or a thumbs up, you're lost.
Does that REALLY work for you? My wife would wait till I went to sleep, sew me into the sheets and light me on fire. :D

·
14ers
479 Posts
I'm thinking that would be easier... My wife just goes shopping at Nordstroms to try an make a point. I'm a little slow though. Still not getting the point :grinpimp:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks good! I'm assuming there will be some adjustment like the TJ doors to get them to seal just right.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Does that REALLY work for you? My wife would wait till I went to sleep, sew me into the sheets and light me on fire. :D
Sorry, I forgot the most important part. She then lights into you with her entire being focused on making you feel stupid. Help her with that any way you can. Then when she's done, she's smug, secretly satisfied because she's won the battle, but you've got your doors.

'Tis far easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts