JKOwners Forum banner
81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Went HGTD I think
Ohhh man that sucks, that's the one where he put "his" phone number and address... someone called it and it was a sex line! Lol I also think that was the one that had pictures of the "General" and Audrey.... I'm laughing just thinking about it! That was fucking hilarious. He wanted to fight everyone at the same time... Damn he was a freak,, lol

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Hey do we have the recent one of goody's where he pulled the FJ out of the mud? Might be too new to be considered a classic but it brings the funnay!!

For some reason tapatalk is only letting me go back on my posts a couple of weeks...

·
JKO Dickhead
3,519 Posts
Ohhh man that sucks, that's the one where he put "his" phone number and address... someone called it and it was a sex line! Lol I also think that was the one that had pictures of the "General" and Audrey.... I'm laughing just thinking about it! That was fucking hilarious. He wanted to fight everyone at the same time... Damn he was a freak,, lol
The above link is the one with the phone numbers, Audrey, free plane tickets to go fight him, three winches, snatch blocks, salsa, no tolls. Most of the pic links no longer are valid though... Very good reading.

And here is the follow up thread discussing him

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46844

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
The above link is the one with the phone numbers, Audrey, free plane tickets to go fight him, three winches, snatch blocks, salsa, no tolls. Most of the pic links no longer are valid though... Very good reading.

And here is the follow up thread discussing him

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46844
Is it? I must of missed it I was scanning pretty quick! Maybe I'm just getting old I could swear there were two threads where we were bashing him!?!

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
What did he go and do that for??? That was a great lesson for people on what not to do in this community! Lol
Unfortunately I'm in the same community as he is, that thread was heading South in a hurry. That dude was not one I would deem able to make good decisions, and I wasn't looking for any more dealings with said jackass. :gluging:

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Unfortunately I'm in the same community as he is, that thread was heading South in a hurry. That dude was not one I would deem able to make good decisions, and I wasn't looking for any more dealings with said jackass. :gluging:
Well there you are... What's up man?
No I understand he is kinda your neighbor!! It's probably a good thing on your part... he'd probably through a battery through your window!

·
Registered
2,287 Posts

·
JKO Dickhead
3,519 Posts
Buddy of mine reminded me of this one...

"Should I give her the condoms?"

Not sure if anyone remembers that one.
oh yea. that was a good one !

I lso tried like hell to find the Barthender with Rickets relationship advice therapist thread ! seems like it is GONE...:(

maybe someone could have more luck. Wife was curious as to why Bartender with Rickets was in teh search window !

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
what about the sgt rock "i'm going to bury you in the desert" shit and the Cop threads?
oh yea. that was a good one !

I lso tried like hell to find the Barthender with Rickets relationship advice therapist thread ! seems like it is GONE...:(

maybe someone could have more luck. Wife was curious as to why Bartender with Rickets was in teh search window !
All HGTD'd I believe. Petition the clown in chief for restoration.

Lmao @ bartender w/rickets.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.