61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
JKO Dickhead
3,519 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Just now came on.

WTF is with Love Story??? I thought I had this one locked down. I really need to get rid of this. Sorry guys, but if I can ever even begin to share Part II, then you will surely understand why this one had to go bye-bye.

:beer:

·
JKO Dickhead
3,519 Posts
Can't wait for part 2 !

And there was another recent funny one on pirate about some guy who was working out.. Turned bad quick. Those guys are extreme over there.. Ate him alive.

·
It never ends...
2,902 Posts
Bring on love story part 2. I was in awe that it was left up while you started dated her--and she knew.

Edit: I get that she must be cool and that some sort of relationship must have developed. But surely there is more story that can be shared. :)

There is a lot of educational stuff in these threads. I have to pay better attention as these happen in real time.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Just now came on.

WTF is with Love Story??? I thought I had this one locked down. I really need to get rid of this. Sorry guys, but if I can ever even begin to share Part II, then you will surely understand why this one had to go bye-bye.

:beer:
Aw, come on Stub. Leave it in the Park if you wanna remove it from prying eyes, but there's some friggin GOLD in there.

The line about tether balls in a hurricane is possibly my favorite Stubism.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
It all just got too weird mainly due to ppl outside of the forum that had been tipped off to it and were reading it/ lurking. I forgot that I moved it to the TP and didn't actually close it but the the intent to get it out of public view was out of respect to her and a couple others. With some of the "colorful descriptions" that were being thrown around in there, the thread itself might've appeared a little less than romantic, but I truly do respect people in general and it just had to go. Quite honestly, nothing more developed anyway, so the thread was destined to meet its demise. The potential Part II would have nothing to do with the girl in the first one, but I simply can't share that story just yet for several reasons. Maybe some day, but not not now.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Aw, come on Stub. Leave it in the Park if you wanna remove it from prying eyes, but there's some friggin GOLD in there.

The line about tether balls in a hurricane is possibly my favorite Stubism.
Lmao.. I didn't even remember that one until you mentioned it but I concur that the whole thread was filled with some fairly disturbingly animated imagery lol. Of course that's assuming that y'all have never seen Mr. Snap and the hairy flesh goblins. :)

·
JKO Dickhead
3,519 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Buddy of mine reminded me of this one...

"Should I give her the condoms?"

Not sure if anyone remembers that one.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
61 - 80 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.