JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Olympic in Dirty Laundry was epic once the owner jumped in.

Anything with Draken offroad was quite entertaining as well.
Sadly the Olympic thread is lost.. i recently went to look for it but it got nuked but i don't think I would bring that one back as it involved a one time vendor and that doesn't sit well with me.

Some threads won't be able to be brought back from deletion, but if possible I will try.

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
Sadly the Olympic thread is lost.. i recently went to look for it but it got nuked but i don't think I would bring that one back as it involved a one time vendor and that doesn't sit well with me.

Some threads won't be able to be brought back from deletion, but if possible I will try.
Yeah I looked for it to when a second person had a complaint about Olympic. The responses the owner was giving were beyond epic.

·
Registered
763 Posts
There was a guy (ShawnDuncan) on here asking about how good the WildBoar hardtop was...turns out the little prick worked for them but didn't acknowledge that until he was called out. He got pretty much hammered.

I think a mod nuked the thread but not before I grabbed it.

Located here on Google Docs...no sign-on needed.

Mods if I violated anything send it to congress, they'll vote on it in 2 months only to figure out that they need more time, they should have an answer after the next-next-next recession.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Love Story was kinda cool... :hide:

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.