JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be in Moab in a week! I figure while I am there, I will add to my wardrobe. What's the best place to get cool Moab touristy stuff?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Once you're in town, you'll see all the shops have touristy TShirts, stickers and similar stuff. Most will be related to hiking, biking and off-road enthusiasts.

For vendor specific stuff, don't miss the Vendor Showcase. Im not sure when it is, but I'm sure anyone atending will know. Last year it was the Thursday of EJS. Don't go too late though, many vendors outside were closing up shop about 4 when the wind starting kicking up.

Last year I got a couple growlers of micro-brew at the Moab Brewery to take home. Great stuff!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once you're in town, you'll see all the shops have touristy TShirts, stickers and similar stuff. Most will be related to hiking, biking and off-road enthusiasts.

For vendor specific stuff, don't miss the Vendor Showcase. Im not sure when it is, but I'm sure anyone atending will know. Last year it was the Thursday of EJS. Don't go too late though, many vendors outside were closing up shop about 4 when the wind starting kicking up.

Last year I got a couple growlers of micro-brew at the Moab Brewery to take home. Great stuff!
Thanks! We are not coming into town till last day of EJS, so we will miss the vendors. No biggie though, we are going for wheeling!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts