JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a website or which even which soft tops are the best for a decent price? Does it even matter if I get the pricey one or the cheaper one? The weather is going to start getting better, hopefully, and I can't always find someone to help me take the hard top off and put it on all the time. I have a 2dr.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Bestop is the company that makes the OEM tops- you can't go wrong with them. As for best prices, shop around a bit and see who's best- I bet it won't be Q-tec ;) Mark W.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Check for sale sections, eBay, craigslist...etc. I always see them for sale. a lot of people just run bikini tops or a fast top(off road heroes or a trek top) in the summer. I haven't used our soft top in almost two years..

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm assuming an orh is a hoist. I don't have a real garage right now. I am renting and I have a pool table in my garage and my wife parks her camaro in the other half. I had originally wanted to just buy a house and get a hoist installed but we ended up renting and this garage has really low ceilings.

I thought about just getting a hoist as well but again, I'm renting and I'm not sure how the landlord would feel about installing one. Is a hoist easy to install/uninstall?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts