JKOwners Forum banner

Best seat covers and floor liners

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Angryitch 
#1 ·
Im looking for good quality seat covers and floor liner for my new JK unlimited X and am wondering what other people use and recommend. Also, where did you purchase them through for the best pricing?

#2 ·
I would suggest staying away from the Smitty Bilt seatcovers. I had nothing but problems with mine and had to send them back and cancel my order. I wound up buying the Seatglovers but havent received them yet, just ordered them on Friday.

I have the MOPAR slush mats and I really like them. JParts.com has very good prices on MOPAR items.

#5 ·
Yup, I have a set of Huskey floor mats on order for mine, used them in the TJ and they are great.

#6 ·
I have Husky floor liners and Mopar seat covers. No complaints with the Huskys. They clean up nice and keep the carpets clean, even with my two little ones. I do not care much for the Mopar seat covers though. The J hook on the right side on the driver's seat portion keeps coming undone, allowing the cover to move. The rear cover does not seam to have been built with LATCH in mind. LATCH will work, you just can't pull the cover back all the way in those spots.

peter

#7 ·
Best???

I don't know about the best, but I do like my Weathertec front liners, and the Covercraft heavy cotton duck seat covers...I do like the Huskey line of "liners", but the Weathertec is more aesthetically appealing...the Covercraft covers are a simple wash, dry, and re-install when dirty. Be aware, though, that Weathertec does not make a rear floor liner for the JK.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.