JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Im looking to re-gear my 2010 JKU sport for some 35's just wondering where y'all have had the best luck with prices/service/quality. Thanks!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've had some driveshaft work done at Arizona Driveshaft and Differential and I think they are fair with price. However, they pride themselves on doing excellent work and only use the best components. I was outraged with the price of some of the driveshaft work they quoted me, but I had them take me into the shop and show me exactly what they were talking about and it made sense. I've got aftermarket driveshafts now, but I'll be going back to them next year and redoing my whole driveline, so I never have to touch it again.

When it comes to regearing, I'd rather pay more the first time and never have to do it again. Just look at the threads on here regarding R&P issues. Gearing is very specific work and very few shops take the time to do it right.

That also might be why there have been 0 replies to this to this point...

Good luck

·
Registered
259 Posts
I had Jason at Absolute Offroad do my 5:13 gearing (as well as a lot of other work) he' s great to work with and very reasonable pricing. Since you are in Anthem, he's a lot closer to you as well - off Rose Garden right by the Deer Valley Airport.
http://www.absolute-offroad.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts