JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best prices for Poly Performance lift kits? I've done some searching and it seems like everyone is selling them for the same price. I'm interested in the stage 2 kit with the Poly P shocks. If everyone has the same price who is the best retailer outside of CA?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
The loophole in the sales tax eh?

I would be doing the same thing!

·
Registered
630 Posts
you might want to contact pig on the forum. He can tell you who an outside reseller is.

I might add what you think you might save in tax you very well might pay in shipping longer distances.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The loophole in the sales tax eh?

I would be doing the same thing!
Nah, I'd never do that!

I might add what you think you might save in tax you very well might pay in shipping longer distances.
Yep, that's going to be a big consideration too. Maybe I'll just bite the tax bullet and drive over to SLO and pick it up myself.

·
Banned
104 Posts
Last I checked the prices on POLY PRO lifts are set across the board for the simple reason that they are not gonna let another vendor undersell the products that they developed and produced. I found this out by calling everywhere to fond the best price. Wound up talking to Garrett at POLY PRO and he hooked me up quit nicely I must ass on the Synergy Stage II. Besides I wouldnt buy a POLY product from anyone except the people who actally make them. They will stand behind their product more than anyone else since there name and rep relies on it. They are 1 of only 3 vendors I will ever order from because their customer service is 2nd to none.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.