13,230 Posts
Niceee

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
Hey Marcus... are a few of those shipping with my order.... maybe one for each box !

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm hopin i get mine too. haha I can't wait to support RCO.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I put mine on the rear tailgate...I'm a bit worried about sag and popping the spot welds now :D

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
Hey Marcus... got everything in and bolted up ....UPS tracking says the RK kit will be here today ...4 boxes. No RCO Stickers yet .

I will remind you in a week or so with the next order !!! keep up the good work man !

·
Registered
489 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Hey Marcus... got everything in and bolted up ....UPS tracking says the RK kit will be here today ...4 boxes. No RCO Stickers yet .

I will remind you in a week or so with the next order !!! keep up the good work man !
X2! After waiting and checking UPS's website, I don't know how many times, hoping that for whatever reason my lift would show up early. Today is the day! Site said its on the truck and ready for delivery!
Thanx Marcus, without you, i'd have money in my pockets!
Now I just have to wait till I can clock out and its off to the house for the install!
<cough*free*cough*stickers*cough>

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Without starting another " Oh Marcus, I love you!!!" thread, I wanna say thanx!
Got my lift yesterday, a RK 1.75 BB, nothin big, I netted 2 inches in the front and 1.5 in the back. Looks nice, I'll post pics when I get a chance. Again, thank you!
Even the Mod guys are starting to wave at me! YEAH!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts