JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped at the wawa on my way into work while I sat in the jeep eating a hotdog a suit goes walking by on his phone and stops in front of my jeep. I hear him say hey I gotta call you back, as he stares at the winch he didn't even know I was there. He finally continued to the side and saw me sitting in the driver seat. That's when he says "hey cool car" I looked at him and say its not a car its a jeep, explain why its so fun to be able to drive over anything I want, and hand him a JC card telling him to check us out. Dude days thanx he will and turns to get into his beamer. I love when people with expensive luxury cars compliment my jeep.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
It sure is fun catching a beemer driver eyefucking your Jeep, innit?

Had something similar happen awhile back in my local pub. Jeep was newly lifted, ORH fastback rolled forward on a perfectly sunny day in early summer and the Jeep had mud EVERYWHERE from a little romp on the way there. Some of it was still slopping off when a dude hops out of his beemer and must have done three laps around the Jeep looking high and low. I was inside playing a round of Golden Tee watching him just eyebang the new mods. Heard him say to the bartender that that guy who owns that Jeep must really enjoy the hell out of it.
Popped up to the bar for a refill and said, "yep, I do." I think the fact that I was dressed in officenclothes kinda threw him off a bit. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.