JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in installing a 2" lift and 33's on my JK. Pros....Cons between lifts? I also noticed some lifts come with track bar brackets, are they really necessary? Money really isn't the issue but quality and practicality is. I drive about 50-60 miles a day. Any help/guidance is appreciated

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
I LOVE MY TERAFLEX 2.5 LIFT,VERY EASY INSTALL AND A GREAT PRODUCT..I HAVE MICKEY THOMPSON BAJA MTZ 35''.NO PROM..I DRIVE ALL OVER.MOSTLY DRIVING TO NJ..YOU CAN'T GO WRONG.. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!:jeep2::jeep2::jeep2:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a 2" lift with 33 mickey t's on my 08 X. It still rides the same and no huge issues with gas mileage. The gas mileage did take a hit, but I wanna say before the lift i was able to get about 250-260 miles to a tank and now with the lift I am getting about 220-230 a tank in town. good luck...make sure you get what you want! You will regret not doing that down the road....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went with the Rough Country "2.5 lift and couldnt be happier. But definitley invest in the 2.2 Shocks because this lift is a full "2.5 inches and will allow for some awesome budget flex with the 2.2 Shocks. The install took my buddy and I about two and a half hours to complete and was fairly easy. All of the stock lines are long enough too which is a great thing. My Jeep gets thrashed up here in rocky New England and the lift holds up great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.