JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys. Did you know that honey badger dont give a shit? Hope your all well, been a long time since I been around these parts. :beer:

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Welcome back Mike:beer: Where have you been?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, no shit!:thefinger:
:thefinger:

thanks dudes!! GK - Ive been to London, Florida, CO, CA, TX, VT, PA, and now back on Long Island to relax and rejuvinate. Im tired dude. Got settled in again last week, and dusted off the ole JK sunday for a rainy day mud ride. RK called me, and sent new CA's. Ive been out of the jeep world for too long.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike!

:beer:
HOMIE!!!!!!! Lemme ask you something bro, whats with the chicks in underwear in the clubs down there. I was in west palm a couple weeks ago for a show, 8 out of 10 ladies.....underwear in the club. Not bikinis. Fucking place rocks. And West Palm can throw a god damn party ill tell ya what. Best one yet......by far. Im moving to FL, we will wheel. (wishful thinking).

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
He wasn't traveling, he was in a small town TX jail for offences that we don't want to talk about:beer: Welcome back, I've enjoyed your posts in the past.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
Welcome back Mr. Mike.:D:beer:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He wasn't traveling, he was in a small town TX jail for offences that we don't want to talk about:beer: Welcome back, I've enjoyed your posts in the past.
DUDE, Thought we agreed to sorta keep that low......cmon!

@Rubicajun - Gracias Amigo :beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts