1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to grow a beard.....

The wife just noticed on day 8:shaking:

Keep it or shave it?

She says it has to go or she will shave it when I am sleeping...not sure thats possible?

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
should grow it out like a mountain man, maybe it will help hide your ugly ass.LOL

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
should grow it out like a mountain man, maybe it will help hide your ugly ass.LOL
Maybe.....Its getting hot here not sure I would want some thick ass beard. Its would have to be trimmed and neat according the boss at work! He hates facial hair btw!

Jason

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Never been a fan of the full beard... I do rock a goatee though. I say grow it out for a few weeks then when wifey is ready to drug ya and take a straight razor to your ass settle on a middle ground, by then you will be so sick of your whole face being itchy you will want to shave anyway.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Don't care if you do a beard or not but you should bleach your bunghole and wax the taint. FWIW

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
I say grow it and let her know that you're the boss and what you say goes.(You are the boss aren't you?) My wife and a girlfriend of her's shaved both my legs when I passed out after a toga party. It can happen. You on the other hand have to worry about what customers will think of you as you're going through what I call the "Wino Stage" when your beard is about 3/8" long and you look like a homeless wino. good luck Joe..:beer:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I say grow the beard, the more you cover up the better (I'm in the same boat). On the upside with the new look you might actually be able to get rid of that mopar trailer................:laughing:.........well it couldn't hurt.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
HA, the wife didn't notice till day 8 because us Jeep guys often run around with a few days growth:beer:

What's this about a Mopar trailer? I'm looking for a used one....

·
Registered
931 Posts
grow it out but keep it trimmed just to follow the rules but enough to be a rule breaker! :thefinger::beer:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
beard!!!
these are from 2 years ago. grew in alittle over a month. no the army wont let me have one as good :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts