Discussion Starter #1
hey iam looking at raceline beadlock for my jku
does anyone know if these are good rims
or should i look at something diffrence
thanks

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Raceline makes a great bead lock and they offer some of the most affordable bead locks on the market.

They are easy to mount the tires on, stand up to the abuse of King of the Hammers racers every year, and will definitely stand up to anything that we throw at them as weekend warriors.

You can get them in black or the diamond cut finish with steel or aluminum rings for the same price. That's another cool feature.

In my opinion, the bang for the buck is the best around.

Marcus

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,100 Posts
^^^ This.

Marcus, tell him which rock ring works best with which tire.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
^^^ This.

Marcus, tell him which rock ring works best with which tire.
I'm on hold waiting for your tracking numbers as I type this. :)

If you're going with a tire like the MTR/K, KM2, Toyo, or Nitto I would go with the aluminum rings. If you're going to run a military MTR, Pit Bull, or Swamper I would recommend going with the steel rings.

They will both take a beating, but the steel works better with the fatter beaded tires. :)

Marcus

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have found 4 used ones in great shape for $700.00 looks like a good deal to me
how hard are these to balance, mounting dont look that bad.they have alum rings
thanks for the info

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
i have found 4 used ones in great shape for $700.00 looks like a good deal to me
how hard are these to balance, mounting dont look that bad.they have alum rings
thanks for the info
That is a very good deal if they are 17s and aluminum.

If you go slow and use a torque wrench and follow the instructions you shouldn't have much trouble balancing them.

Marcus

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes they are aluminum with alum rings ,put the tires on with no problem what about torque spec's on them, also can you balance them with the sticky weights on the backside of the wheel
thanks for your help............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts