JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
beach weather/Blues Fest

It's supposed to be great weather this weekend. Anyone heading to the beach? I'd like to take my dog down to Ft. Desoto dog park. He always has fun swimming, so it could be a good time. Anyone else? I'll probably head over saturday

·
Registered
182 Posts
It's supposed to be great weather this weekend. Anyone heading to the beach? I'd like to take my dog down to Ft. Desoto dog park. He always has fun swimming, so it could be a good time. Anyone else? I'll probably head over saturday
How's it going dickyb? I took the top off and went to Ft. Desoto last Sunday with the fam. Weather was great, enjoy!:beer:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How's it going dickyb? I took the top off and went to Ft. Desoto last Sunday with the fam. Weather was great, enjoy!:beer:
Things are good! Just trying to find some cheap entertainment to get my ass out of the apartment this weekend. I've had a week full of exams, so I'm ready to relax a little. We went to St. Pete beach probably a month ago, and the line of traffic to get into Ft. Desoto was crazy!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'll be at Ft Desoto on Sunday doing some fishing and kayaking. Have fun at the Blues Fest Dicky!!! :beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be at Ft Desoto on Sunday doing some fishing and kayaking. Have fun at the Blues Fest Dicky!!! :beer::beer:
sweet, i've been wanting to try out some kayak fishing. Seems like there's plenty of calm water around here it would be fun. Have you ever tied the Stand Up Paddle boards? I had some buddies in MD that were real into it, but I've never tried. They seem like they could be a good time too

·
Registered
479 Posts
sweet, i've been wanting to try out some kayak fishing. Seems like there's plenty of calm water around here it would be fun. Have you ever tied the Stand Up Paddle boards? I had some buddies in MD that were real into it, but I've never tried. They seem like they could be a good time too
I just started the kayak fishing...lot of fun because you can really get shallow and to places that boats arent allowed.
Haven't tried the SUP but I bet it's cool.
My buddy actually started his own SUP rental company.
Check them out on FB...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Urban-Kai/104636199597967

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks like we're taking some kayaks out tomorrow. Hopefully my 65lb dog can stay inside of it, haha. If anyones interested, we've got a few friends going and meeting up at the kayak rental place about 10am tomorrow. I'm excited, should be a lot of fun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts