JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this on the AZ game and fish departments facebook.

Law Enforcement needs your help! Someone has been purposely placing sharpened rebar on and near forest roads in the Happy Jack area. Spiked pieces of rebar slashed at least eight tires over the weekend. It appears the rebar is being placed in areas frequented by off-highway vehicles (OHV). If you have any info about who may be doing this, contact Forest Service law enforcement at 928-527-3511.

“The end of the rebar has been flattened and sharpened to a point and the exposed point has been painted to blend in with the road surface,” said Mogollon Rim District Ranger Linda Wadleigh. “The objects pose a serious threat to everyone, and that doesn’t just mean people recreating on a motorcycle or OHV, it includes people walking, hiking and even wildlife. We are taking this very seriously and asking the public to keep an eye out and report suspicious activity in the area.”

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Fucking_wow.
That's paramount to booby-traps...
When an authority's tires get slashed, the perp is really in for some charges.
I hope they spike his honey-dipped nuts to an anthill.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Thanks for posting Jim, I'll be round there all next week and will keep my camera with jumongous zoom at ready. Love to catch those fawkers red handed

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Maybe I should wheel there! Sorry Honey, I have four damaged tires from running over the same spike repeatedly on accident. I need new tires now!

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe I should wheel there! Sorry Honey, I have four damaged tires from running over the same spike repeatedly on accident. I need new tires now!
LOLZ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts