JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy some 4.5 coils for the JKU. Any of you guys have these and if so you got any good feedback? Pros and cons? I'm running Teraflex 4" now but I know they yield a little taller than that and they are really stiff, hence the reason I'm looking into buying these

·
Registered
8 Posts
Jerms, granted my BDS Lift is only been on for a day, but I can tell you that my first impression is WOW! Very nice stance and ride and it gave me the clearance I wanted. I went with 33s and I'm so glad I did. I feel no power loss at all with 3.73 gears. As soon as I can get some time off from work and wheel it I will let you know how it performs off road. There are so many lift kit manufacturers out there some good and some bad from what I have read and researched. It took me hours of research to decide what was best for me and my budget.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just replaced my 3" BDS with front lower control arms with a 3.5" Metalcloak lift with all 8 arms.

The BDS lift ride was better.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I would look at RK springs their 3.5 springs can handle the weight and ride nice.
They sit higher than most 4" springs

Jason
Are they better than terraflex, mine has pax side about 3" lower than driver side. The 4" long arm lift has been on the Jeep for about a year, and the major sag started at Easter Jeep Safari. I'm putting Super Duty axels under it and was wondering what springs might work best?

·
Registered
371 Posts
i have the rk 3.5" and they ride nice.... would recommend

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
I can only compare to RK's previous coils and TF's 2.5's. The new triple rates ride really nice.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts