JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, I called Superlift and they told me that they're basically the same kit but the springs are different to create the height difference.

I would've thought that there was more to it than that!

· Registered
406 Posts
I have the BDS 3" with the upgraded gas shocks and 35's (on a 2 door). I went with BDS based on the waranty and price. Can't say anything but good things about it. Don't know anything about the Superlift.

Not certain about the driveshaft issue with 4" of lift - keep that in mind. If I went with 4" on my 2 door, I would have had to go with new shafts.

JD

· Registered
329 Posts
I have the Superlift 4" and for the price it's a great lift. I've done some upgrading though, swapped out the cam bolts for the Rockrunner fron lowers (coincedently, it's in the shop today to get the rest done).

I did replace my front drive shaft, the auto with a lift causes the boot to tear.

I'm happy with mine, my only regret is i didn't get a lift I could upgrade and go bigger on ie Teraflex

· Registered
329 Posts
I wussed out and went to a local 4x4 shop and had them do it :p

it's a 1310 Tom Woods Drive-Shaft, also put in by the local 4x4 shop

· Registered
329 Posts
I wouldn't do the drive shaft right away unless. Wait until the boot tears, if your not wheeling really aggressively and flexing you'll probably be fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.