JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new and live in the bay area. im 45min from hollister and im always up in the mountains out by markleeville wheeling. who else is close by? we should go wheeling.

MG

·
Registered
420 Posts
Heya - welcome to the board. I'm in the Sacramento area and there are a few others near Sac as well. I'm sure there are some members in the bay area as well. I'm always up for wheeling, although my weekends are rarely free anymore after the second kid - although the new one will be a Jeep kid like his brother when he gets a little older! Post here if you're planning a trip so everyone in the area can check their calendars.

·
Registered
475 Posts
hey there, just outside of sacramento here too. be sure to post up if you head out anywhere.

·
Registered
172 Posts
We should all try and set up a run one day soon especially before we get any more fires and smoke. And once again, welcome MoparGirl!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I go to hollister with my fullsize a lot and iv also rolled at hollister many times. love it there. but we should get a run together. ill be out of town this weekend but thanks a bunch.

MG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts