JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,950 Posts
I imagine that heaven will be naked free falling down a very tight tunnel lined with infinite leader board boobs covered in lube with a magical never ending captain and coke drink hat. Every 36 hours you fall into a room full perfect asses and perfectly cooked bacon to fill up and release. Then you jump back into the slippery boob tunnel.

Ahhhh... I hope i'm right...

·
Registered
775 Posts
I imagine that heaven will be naked free falling down a very tight tunnel lined with infinite leader board boobs covered in lube with a magical never ending captain and coke drink hat. Every 36 hours you fall into a room full perfect asses and perfectly cooked bacon to fill up and release. Then you jump back into the slippery boob tunnel.

Now that my friend is definitely the heaven I will be going to!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts

Yes, please.

~SoCo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts