JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a brand new battery, and started the jeep up I shut her back down to clean up and now
she will not start. I get absolutely nothing no dash lights no sound. Someone please help me.:(

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just checked both terminals in everything seems to be tight. I just checked the positive and negative lines and everything is tight there also. I check the starter fuse and that was good. anything else out there that can help me ?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I just checked both terminals in everything seems to be tight. I just checked the positive and negative lines and everything is tight there also. I check the starter fuse and that was good. anything else out there that can help me ?
Did you touch any ground straps?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i would guess a fuse... maybe unhook the battery for a few minutes.. let the computer reset then hook it up and give it a try .. that is weird.. ya never know .. they do strange things sometimes.. computers sometimes are wacky.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would check the battery also. It is unlikely but not impossible that the battery has an issue.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you to all who responded,especially so quickly. when I was disconnecting the battery I found a crack on the mechanical connection to the post. thanks again to all who posted have a good weekend.:gluging:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts