·
Registered
2,286 Posts
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude.....not even Robin could've stopped BSack's cousin. He was determined.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Wonder if this would be a good time to say:

Marvel FTW!!! :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Batman came in weak with double dream hands. Never come in with double dream hands.

I laughed at the black chick commenting the whole time "Batman be trippin'".

·
Registered
182 Posts
Adam West would have kicked his ass!! :bounce:

I would like to know what started the whole thing!!

"only in Vegas"!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Dude.....not even Robin could've stopped BSack's cousin. He was determined.
:laughing:That wasn't a fight...........it was forplay. Just a follow up to the video: my cousin made up with Topher (batman in the video) and later that night used that same move to toss him onto a futon bed in my spare bedroom. Use your imagination on what happened next...............

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Thumbs down to Batman for bringing the slap fight into play.

I have to say though, I do some goofy shit like "Batman" on occasion to give friends and family a laugh and you always have at least one person that wants to mock you or start shit for whatever reason and it is pretty rediculous. Fortunately I haven't had anyone like this jackass try to fight me over the stuff I do but it still amazes me how people try to ruin the joke. I have had quite a few people make comments trying to start shit with me (since it is usually pretty easy to make fun of a guy in a speedo or possibly less) but I put myself in those situations so it doesn't tend to bother me. I look at the people as insecure and the guy that decked Batman comes off that way to me too.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
I have to say though, I do some goofy shit like "Batman" on occasion to give friends and family a laugh and you always have at least one person that wants to mock you or start shit for whatever reason and it is pretty rediculous. (since it is usually pretty easy to make fun of a guy in a speedo or possibly less) but I put myself in those situations so it doesn't tend to bother me.
Speedo..........or less? My cousin said, "picture or I'm callin' bullshit!"

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Speedo..........or less? My cousin said, "picture or I'm callin' bullshit!"
I conveniently had a pic or two already loaded into my photos. This one is from a trip I took with some friends to OBX a few years ago. We were playing beer pong on the beach and for the Outer Banks it was actually somewhat crowded that day. Two ladies came over and played beer pong with us...AFTER I dropped trou and revealed the speedo. I have worn speedos for Halloween a few years too and also wore one to a water park called Emerald Pointe in NC. Fam and friends get a kick out of it and as far as nudity I usually try to do that only around people I know won't have me arrested.:D

Anyways, you asked for it. I assume this also means your cousin will be filing this in his spank bank....if I make the cut.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
Oh, oh. I'm so hurt. Batman was my hereaux. And to think, he was a former member of Seal Team Six. Steven Segal must have taught him that bitch slap move. :D

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
I conveniently had a pic or two already loaded into my photos
Thanks. Now I've seen more of your dick than I ever wanted to. :bawling:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts