JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got something to make the base camp just a little more comfy. The wife has been wanting something without breaking the bank. We found this 20 year old pop up that needs some attention but will work for our needs. Best part is the A/C also has refrigerator, stove, potty, sleeps seven. At 1,500 pounds it pulls pretty easy. Now I just need to get my trans cooler on tomorrow.
Going to Katemcy for the 25-26 weekend. No power but it shouldn't be to bad.

·
Registered
860 Posts
It looks great to me! I'm not someone that needs something that great just for "roughing" it. How much if you don't mind me asking? I've been half-heartedly looking for one myself.

-WRM

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks great to me! I'm not someone that needs something that great just for "roughing" it. How much if you don't mind me asking? I've been half-heartedly looking for one myself.

-WRM

Little over $2,000.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Seems like a pretty good deal. That thing actually looks pretty clean in/ out for a 20 yr old pop-up. SCORE! Tent camping always makes me feel like shit the following morning.

Wish I could get out there next weekend, but things aren't looking good for my Jeep right now- :bawling:

Y'all have fun. :beer:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Very nice find!

I'd like to build a trailer, but that decision is a no-brainer. Also, camping would be great this wkend, but...

It's too much fun watching College Football!!! WOO HOO!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Nice camper.

My wife wants a pop-up too.
We have a 10'x20' cabin tent. And we end up hualing about 300 pounds of camping gear.
Pop-up will be so much easier without breaking the bank on a full blown camper.
And if we camp with electric, we can bring the portable 5'x8' screen and LCD projector a drive-in in the camp ground.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice camper.

My wife wants a pop-up too.
We have a 10'x20' cabin tent. And we end up hualing about 300 pounds of camping gear.
Pop-up will be so much easier without breaking the bank on a full blown camper.
And if we camp with electric, we can bring the portable 5'x8' screen and LCD projector a drive-in in the camp ground.
Now you're talkin game time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts