JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is a member discount on Bartact seat covers?
Going to purchase these seat covers soon and I believe these are the beat on the market.
If there are any better please share.

·
Registered
55 Posts
They are really nice. Only thing, they dont work with seat air bags

·
Registered
63 Posts
They are really nice. Only thing, they dont work with seat air bags
I think I read that you get them for seat airbags now.

Also, call around for price. I got the best price thru Northridge 4x4, although mine are the older model (Trek Armor).

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
I got the best price thru Northridge 4x4, although mine are the older model (Trek Armor).
Anyone know if there is a member discount on Bartact seat covers?
Going to purchase these seat covers soon and I believe these are the beat on the market.
If there are any better please share.
Code "JKOwners" good for 5% off at Northridge4x4, plus free shipping.

Better yet, talk to Marcus at River City Offroad and get his JKOwners discount. Not positive he carries these because I couldn't find them on his website, but I believe I recall a conversation with him a year or two ago where he said he could get them for me. Either company is good to deal with, but Marcus will treat you like family. That makes him my first call.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Better yet, talk to Marcus at River City Offroad and get his JKOwners discount. Not positive he carries these because I couldn't find them on his website, but I believe I recall a conversation with him a year or two ago where he said he could get them for me. Either company is good to deal with, but Marcus will treat you like family. That makes him my first call.
This^...
I recently found out he can get a lotta stuff not on his site
Marcus also has a build on here(ol' tink) and is a regular around here...One of us !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts