Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

We need some new user ride images for the new banner for the upcoming migration. Submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work. Would like to emphasize that the images you post belong to you.

Please keep the images to front/side views, no drivers or other people in the shot.

By submitting your photos you agree to have JKOwners.com have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Loading photos to this site is tedious. You need to upgrade like the rest of the world. Phones are the future, not, upload to pic hosting site, then copy link, then paste link.
Until then, here's my pic
:thefinger:

·
Random Dude
3,042 Posts
<peer pressure from j3ff3ry> :laughing:

OK, I'll play :thankyou:

Please don't destroy JKO with this "upgrade" :cwm13: the last 1 brought mucho suckage :(

EDIT: photo removed - I don't wish to participate in the branding of the "new JKO" after viewing Wrangler Forum based on this post:

Hello all,

Quick update as we will start preparing the community with premigration work this week so you might see some section renaming or other stuff shuffling around.

NOTE:
We will be removing the land user stars and vendor stars and we will be having a new "tagging" system for that post-migration.

We will be moving to the same format as https://www.wranglerforum.com/ so drop in there and give it a look.

Jeff M

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I read the title wrong I read it as banned images and figured they were looking for eddie sucking a dick photo.

·
Community Manager/Admin
116 Posts
Images of stock JL's would be phenomenal.

Do you know the difference between a JK and JL??
That's my motivation for you guys to post more or you want something like this?

Front grill JK has "Jeep" and no indent for the headlights.

What model is the post above?

Jeff M

Attachments

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,230 Posts
That's my motivation for you guys to post more or you want something like this?

Front grill JK has "Jeep" and no indent for the headlights.

What model is the post above?

Jeff M
You should go with that image. I mean, that's kinda the image the big-name vendors on here are selling. :dunno:

·
Registered
695 Posts
@AG Jeff : The second one as it least it as a 2 door model in it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.