JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a great snow trip to the Badlands... My warn Winch stopped working and my ARB compressor didn't work (no lockers, but who needs them with 41" swampers right?! uh no)

VIDEO HERE
YouTube - badlands 1 11

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking rig I feel sorry for the guy in the 2dr having to follow you around all day but he looks to have held his own.:D
HA HA!!! Yea, there were two silver 2 doors that were almost exactly the same. They are great guys and did just fine!!! But they didn't really follow me much! :)

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Sweet vid!! Really looked like a lot of fun...one question though - what was that thing sticking up against the rear window in the end of the vid?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet vid!! Really looked like a lot of fun...one question though - what was that thing sticking up against the rear window in the end of the vid?
Are you talking about the orange flags?! They were on our cb antennas. You have to fly an orange flag at most offroad parks.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
NAh, there was something pressing against the rear window from the inside in the center of the window...from the 5:39 mark you can see what I mean when you look at the rear slanted window. I was just wondering if that had to do with something you had to remedy with your trektop or if it was just packed full. Sorry for the confusion. I've loved watching the evolution of your jeep over time, now with where its at I think its about ready to be sent out to me. Or you can just take those axles and wheels and tire combo on out to me! :grinpimp:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NAh, there was something pressing against the rear window from the inside in the center of the window...from the 5:39 mark you can see what I mean when you look at the rear slanted window. I was just wondering if that had to do with something you had to remedy with your trektop or if it was just packed full. Sorry for the confusion. I've loved watching the evolution of your jeep over time, now with where its at I think its about ready to be sent out to me. Or you can just take those axles and wheels and tire combo on out to me! :grinpimp:
Ahhhh sorry! I have the River raider cage and welded the back to be enclosed with tubing so I could mount my 41" spare on top of the rear trunk area. My hi lift jack is also mounted above right on top of the back tailgate and the tire pushes against the window towards the top.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts