JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going to keep the JKU streetable and adding a light-weight buggy to the fleet. So the plan is to buy a smaller tow rig to haul a smaller buggy.

Listed at $33k. This truck is fawking perfect! :)

2007 Dode Ram Quad Cab Long Box Automatic with the awesome 5.9 Cummins. LAST YEAR OF THE 5.9 CUMMINS!
ONLY 49K MILES! One-Owner, ADULT OWNED! Mint condition, Colorado truck. You won't find one cleaner with such a perfect history.
Includes an Excel Spreadsheet of ALL service records and modifications, as well as paper receipts. Also includes original documents, manuals, and both keys with remotes.

Tasteful Mods include:
Edge Juice computer with Attitude Monitor for improved power. fuel economy, and monitoring.
5" Tubo Back Exhaust WITH MUFFLER. So it's NOT stupid-loud.
ATS Exhaust manifold with pyrometer port for monitoring EGT's.
S&B Intake with smooth intake horn.
3" Pure Performance Lift, including adjustable control arms for proper pinion angles and axle positioning.
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
35" Toyo Open Country MT's
20" BMF Novakane Stealth Wheels
Bushwacker Pocket Flares
Firestone Air Bags
ATS High Capacity rear diff cover.
Line-X Bedliner
Kenwood DNX Navigation System

This truck was upgraded in 2012 to tow my Jeep Rock Crawler to Easter Jeep Safari in Moab Utah. Since the trip, I have sold my Jeep. The truck literally has 3 pulls. Otherwise, it has NEVER towed anything else!

Although I am a private owner, I do have means of financing this truck if you need a loan.
Call, text, or email Jon. My cell is /218/340-3 eight 3 eight.
Located in Co. Springs.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
beautiful truck, wish i had the funds for it. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It's an SLT Big Horn. Cloth interior with power seats, windows, locks. Rear slider. Nothing schmancy, but everything you need.
I installed a $1500 Kenwood Navi unit using a brand spankin' OEM Laramie dash bezel so it looks factory, and Edge dash pod that blends well with the dash. Otherwise the interior is completely perfect and stock.
I can take some interior shots. But this is about all I have for now...

And here it is just before it's last pull. Before the fender flares were installed.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are a couple more interior and a front shot per request.
Got a couple deals lingering on it, but nothing is sold till you have cash in hand.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Update:

Thanks Lo for selling me such a great truck, done a few things here and there to make it mine.

New Retroshop.us projector headlights, Baja designs ONx 30 led light bar, painted grille and bumpers

I plan on doing some fender trimming and stuffing the 38s from my jeep under there. We'll see!

Again, thanks for the deal, Lo!

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice work brother! That looks great! I LOVE and miss THAT TRUCK!! I'm glad it's working out for you.
I'm actually shopping for another one now and wish I hadn't sold it. Lol... :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts