·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why dont we have a bad sellers list over here on JKO??? we need one

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
It's a somewhat slippery slope. Short answer.

Almost all vendors on here are class-acts. Most make great products, are established businesses, and are really involved with customers and community...

but what criteria should be used to determine a bad seller?

With an individual sale, it's easy......one product, one buyer, one experience, etc. It was good or it was bad. Not much gray area.

Lot harder when you have an overall good vendor....helpful, legitimate, quality products most of the time....that gets drug through the mud because of some excessively long wait times on parts, or because of a newly hired powder-coater that did a bad job.

Then what happens? It becomes a whole hell of a lot of HE SAID/ SHE SAID with the truth usually ending up somewhere in the middle. I'm not sure of the necessity or overall validity of starting a section like that.

Most good vendors are going to get the dispute resolved. JKO provides an abundance of non-biased reviews and feedback. I understand a "Repeated violators" concept......but honestly, I would like to think that the dirty laundry section is enough to get an idea of who to avoid.

I guess I just don't like the idea of a company or seller developing a bad reputation for something that might already be resolved, or (as we've seen before) for someone that is experiencing growing-pains/ restructuring.

Maybe there is a "benchmark" that can be established. ;) Not sure, but I'm open to continue the discussion.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I assumed The Chad was looking for bad individual seeler not vendors, but I could be wrong.
Not sure.....but that's why we have the i-trader ratings. We're going to rename it the Marcus System. :)

·
4,004 Posts
Not sure.....but that's why we have the i-trader ratings. We're going to rename it the Marcus System. :)
^^ That and you can always search a vendors name on the forum or just in dirty laundry. Which is probably where this thread should be...

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I assumed The Chad was looking for bad individual seeler not vendors, but I could be wrong.
Bingo! Vendors can be kept in dirty laundry..mabe we just don't "Name names" here...and just the situation and how someone got screwed...and we all make fun of him..lol especially that ***** OP that started this thread :)

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Yeah like this one?
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884459

JHMO but we are not that big yet. Things tend to get aired out pretty well in Dirty Laundry if there is a problem and true bad sellers don't stick around. If they do the community is still small enough to watch each other's backs.:mr-t:

Bingo! Vendors can be kept in dirty laundry..mabe we just don't "Name names" here...and just the situation and how someone got screwed...and we all make fun of him..lol especially that ***** OP that started this thread :)
lol, just say who it is. Things will air out, butts will bleed and we'll flame the shit out of one of you until Stub or Dennis makes us stop. :grinpimp:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
That bastage! Im just going to mail him my wallet and a rubber stamp of my signature. Or just DD part of my payroll to his checking..:laughing:.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
If I'm buying some slightly used Tucks pads from dancin dan.....then the first thing I'm doing, is clicking on his i-trader rating(s). Plenty of room there for comments from past buyers. Gold knight says that the cock-ring was indeed NOT sterilized, and that JK-ADD received slightly less pig semen than the full gallon that was advertised. So I now know that if I don't actually feel more sexy after Dan sends me one of his "guaranteed life of the party" shirts.....that I was warned.

IDK.....what individual seller deserves a special place just cause they were a douche? And what criteria puts them there....or gets them removed from there?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Yeah like this one?
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884459

JHMO but we are not that big yet. Things tend to get aired out pretty well in Dirty Laundry if there is a problem and true bad sellers don't stick around. If they do the community is still small enough to watch each other's backs.:mr-t:

lol, just say who it is. Things will air out, butts will bleed and we'll flame the shit out of one of you until Stub or Dennis makes us stop. :grinpimp:
Lol I'll leave that to OP..those half doors woulda look sweet tho man! :(

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
That bastage! Im just going to mail him my wallet and a rubber stamp of my signature. Or just DD part of my payroll to his checking..:laughing:.
I just called Visa and made Marcus an authorized user on all of my accounts and cards. :smokin:

It was just easier that way. No need for me to actually "order things."

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I trader rating?? not worth a crap, most people dont post anything!
so sick of people posting things up for sale, they tell you the product is yours since your the first one to respond, then they sell the shit to someone else.
Or when them put in their post plus shipping, and you agree to it no problem to pay shipping send the money, then they change their mind and sell it to someone closer. COME ON PEOPLE SHIPPING ISNT THAT DAMN HARD!!! and most are charging more than the shipping costs, so hell your making extra money for that 15 minutes to wrap something up. If you dont want to ship then DONT put it in your post!!!

·
Banned
37 Posts
JASON DE MENTO - Airpark Jeep :bounce:

Like any salesman at a stealer, tries to prevent to know what he's talking about. Proof: he lists his products stating he sells for invoice less half of holdback but really only lists them for invoice.

Sales slime

·
Registered
582 Posts
JASON DE MENTO - Airpark Jeep :bounce:

Like any salesman at a stealer, tries to prevent to know what he's talking about. Proof: he lists his products stating he sells for invoice less half of holdback but really only lists them for invoice.

Sales slime
And that makes him a bad seller? Dude is a car sales men get over it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 59 Posts