JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
why do i doubt i would see a "police officer gives CPR to 5 year old girl and saves life" or anything pro-cop on a website that is dedicated to legalization of all drugs :shaking:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd guess every govt. agency has some bad employees that need to be educated/incarcerated.
That said, I have volunteered for years with law enforcement. This weekend, in Cheyenne, I'll be teaching with local law enforcement. Teaching NRA firearms classes to 12 through 70 year olds. Our compensation is more knowledgeable, skillful and safer citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.
Also, my cousin is a cop near Oklahoma City and has won awards for bravery and community service.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It shows up in any organization, it's no different than some ahole tearing up stuff in hackedup/jackedup 4wd to give all of us a bad name. It only takes a few bad apples to smell up the whole bunch. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt and bury them if they screw you over.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nor will you hear the story of the "officer directs traffic in the poring rain around an accident scene for an hour while medics pull the injured out" or, "officer shot and killed on traffic stop at 3am because driver didnt want to go to jail on a suspended DL". Sure there are bad cops, but there are even more bad people and the bad cops always get caught and we normaly punish them even harder than the common citizen. It is my experience that most people who really hate cops hate them for very stupid selfsh reasons, like he kept giving you a ticket because you were always speeding and he arrested you when you had drugs on you. Like you didnt know that would happen if you got pinched.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts