JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things that really pi$$ me off about ordering stuff online is not being informed if what you order is in stock or not.This just happened AGAIN.Jeep isn't the only moneypit I'm into,RC Helis is another one.They will eat up loot as fast as it can be printed :bawling: anyways at least with my heli parts suppliers they have it right there when you click on a part if it's in stock or whatever.I wish that all websites that SELL STUFF TO US WOULD DO THAT.....DO YA HEAR ME QUADRATEC?? Rant over,you may resume normal chit now.....have a nice friggin' day :thefinger::smokin:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Good reason to always call and order for orders... that way you can ask if it is stock or being drop shipped.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good reason to always call and order for orders... that way you can ask if it is stock or being drop shipped.
True,but not possible sometimes....like when my better half is on the phone with her sister forever it seems,LOL.Other websites at least for my heli parts have the quanities on hand so you know exactly right then and there if what you want is in stock.No big deal anymore,my new Husky liners are on th' way ;):beer:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
One thing I've done in the past is deal with smaller online stores. I once ordered a Bestop safari top at 4WD.com and found out that they were backordered for 30 days...after placing the order. I cancelled my order and did what I should have done in the first place. I went over to TrailDuty.com and Phil was able to get one to me in a few days.

Since then, I always check before ordering either through email or by phone...or pigeon...or smoke signal. Whatever's convenient.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since then, I always check before ordering either through email or by phone...or pigeon...or smoke signal. Whatever's convenient.[/QUOTE]

Yup,I will be doing the same thing for now on. :smokin:

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Yup
all the more reason to call Phil! :mr-t:
I pretty much always check with him and see if he can get whatever it is that I'm wanting.
Everyone else is a last resort.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
give phil a call!! :smokin: if he doesn't have it, he will usually try to find it for you!

i quit ordering from quadratec a long time ago, for the same reason.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
give phil a call!! :smokin: if he doesn't have it, he will usually try to find it for you!

i quit ordering from quadratec a long time ago, for the same reason.
I found some rugged ridge liners that were in stock so I have them enroute.I just got the quadratec catalog today.....man they are proud of everything they sell.I could tell by the high prices they must be proud.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I know how you feel. I am also into RC heli's and ordering some parts can be a pain. Procomp is another one that pisses me off with all the backorders. Been waiting since November for some rims and ordered online not knowing that they were on backorder from the vendor and still waiting.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know how you feel. I am also into RC heli's and ordering some parts can be a pain. Procomp is another one that pisses me off with all the backorders. Been waiting since November for some rims and ordered online not knowing that they were on backorder from the vendor and still waiting.
Just like with our heli parts,there are other places to order from.Waiting for rims since last november ain't cool at all,there has to be someplace that has your size in stock,or pick another style.If I had to wait that long for rims,I would find something else for sure.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Simple solution..Just cancel the order right away. This is the only way they will understand. You think they care about you... no.. they only care about $$$$.. I just cut all my future business with Quadratec as they support forums where censorship is alive and well...

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Simple solution..Just cancel the order right away. This is the only way they will understand. You think they care about you... no.. they only care about $$$$.. I just cut all my future business with Quadratec as they support forums where censorship is alive and well...
Hell I cancelled after 2 days being told by quadratec that my liners where on backorder,there is no way in hell would I wait for rims or anything else for what....4 months?That is plain nutz.AND,it should be posted on their website when a product is on backorder.Too many places in this country that have what we want,pretty much when we want it,IMHO.I read this morning about you saying you where going to write them and tell them why you no longer will do bidness with them.....good on you :beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts