JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else waiting on any FOX products?

I ordered a Fox Steering Stabilizer from Poly back in the middle of December, maybe the beginning of December, it has been so long I don't remember. I know that the guy that builds the shocks and stabilizers with welded tops broke his arm in a motocross accident and then they were closed for the holidays so production was delayed.

Phoned Poly yesterday and spoke with Garrett and still nothing from FOX?? Poly sent me the mounting bracket and hardware within a couple of days of ordering and they have been sitting behind my desk for almost two months now.

Anybody know anything? or a shop with the stabilizer on the shelf?

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Can't help you, but i am curious.... I thought you have the dual stabilizer set up. Why are you changing it out?

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't help you, but i am curious.... I thought you have the dual stabilizer set up. Why are you changing it out?
The BDS dual steering stabilizers are muy bonita and work great UNTIL you smack them on a rock. Great set-up for mall crawling and light wheeling but because of how they are mounted they are too vulnerable in the rocks.

I am on my third set and they are still holding oil but they are beat to sh!t. Making the move to a single stabilizer that mounts above the tie rod. My HD Poly tie rod will still take a beating but the stabilizer will be out of harms way.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the call today from Poly!! FOX order has arrived. Should see my stabilizer next week.:beer:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Anybody else waiting on any FOX products?

I ordered a Fox Steering Stabilizer from Poly back in the middle of December, maybe the beginning of December, it has been so long I don't remember. I know that the guy that builds the shocks and stabilizers with welded tops broke his arm in a motocross accident and then they were closed for the holidays so production was delayed.

Anybody know anything? or a shop with the stabilizer on the shelf?
We had about 150 of the stabilizers on order and got 60 of them Friday. I think there are 2 or 3 left as of the end of the day Friday. Not sure when we are gonna get more.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts